Gmail Backup End User License Agreement
Thank you for trying out Gmail Backup! The Gmail Backup program is trialware. This means:
1. All copyrights to the Gmail Backup program are exclusively owned by the authors - Jan Svec and Filip Jurcicek - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Anyone may try this program; however, only limited functionality is available.
3. If you wish to use unlimited Gmail Backup, you must purchase a license at http://www.gmail-backup.com/buy-now.
4. The license permits its owner to use the Gmail Backup program on all computers which are in property of the license owner.
5. A user who purchased a Gmail Backup license is granted a non-exclusive right to use Gmail Backup.
6. The license is valid only for the most recent Gmail Backup program executable available at http://www.gmail-backup.com/download at the time of purchase. There is NO guarantee that a purchased license will be possible to use for newer versions of the Gmail Backup program.
7. A user who purchased a Gmail Backup license is solely responsible for downloading and keeping a backup copy of the licensed Gmail Backup program. You must reproduce on any such copy all copyright notices and any other proprietary legends on the original copy of the program. Gmail Backup is not obligated to provide maintenance, support, or updates to you for the Gmail Backup program.
8. The Gmail Backup unlicensed trial version may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified in any way.
9. Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, licensor provides this tool (and each contributor provides its contributions) on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties or conditions of TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. You are solely responsible for determining the appropriateness of using this work and assume any risks associated with your exercise of permissions under this license.
10. You may not use, copy, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
11. The Gmail Backup binary code may not be used or reverse engineered to overcome its trialware protection.
12. The Gmail backup license key may not be distributed, outside of the area of legal control of the person or persons who purchased the original license, without written permission of the copyright holder.
13. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Jan Svec and Filip Jurcicek.
14. YOU USE THIS PROGRAM ON YOUR OWN RISK!
15. This license agreement shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Czech Republic.
16. Installing and using Gmail Backup signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
17. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove the Gmail Backup program from your storage devices and stop to use the product.
Thank you for using the Gmail Backup program.
Jan Svec and Filip Jurcicek